Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sidelined by a toddler with the Croup

16 Lbs gone in a wek & a half --- & my toddler with the croup sidelined it all!

No cheats but so off eating schedule & water schedule for the day. That was yesterday and let me tell you I feel a difference-- in my breathing in my general well being--- in my self doubt!

He is with my folks for the day so I can catch up on work & get my OP foods prepared for the rest of the week & through the weekend.

So I just went downstairs this morning & started prepping--- first making my sausage--- added fresh chopped green onions & let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes to absorb the flavor. then on to prepping all the carton of strawberries. Instead of just what I needed.

Did I mention how much I love strawberries? That & fresh Pineapple--- the taste are heavenly!

Anyway folks came to pick my little man up & Dad was "supervising" while I made the sausage.

He was very interested in my program. I offered to give him a sausage to try but they were not ready before the folks left. I might take one to him when I pick up the dude this afternoon.

Anyway-- I am on track with meal three--- I have found that I need to space the earlier meals every 2-2.5 hours ( from the start of the last one) to make sure I have them in.

If I go over that I end up at only 4 meals a day.

Anyway-- off to make cabbage rolls--- can't wait! I am going to let them simmer in the crock pot while I run errands.

I snapped a picture of the crab cakes I made two days ago--- I added it to the gallery (or will within the next 5 minutes).

I'll have to snap a picture of the cabbage rolls too!


1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hey great job on losing all the weight so far!! Your post on the site brought me to your blog. I am doing the program and am getting my motivation from people like you. Keep up the great work.