Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have been out of touch--- just real busy!

Such a busy few weeks. My life has been out of whack--- toddler with the croup, then a cold & me with a tummy bug & now this week jury duty & working my fill-in job & a certain "friend in for a visit".

Did I mention that it was my hubby's birthday yesterday? So I went to Costco with my friend Amy & we decided to lunch there.. I should have gone for the salad. I went for the Chicken Bake-- it sounded innocent enough!

Wrong! Let's just say my system reminded me why I should not be eating that. It was not a pretty sight or feeling!

Anyway --- had a sliver of my hubby's birthday cake & my gag reflexes kicked in. I had to chug about 40 oz of water to remove the taste from my mouth.

Anyway--- the devil is in the details right? Or is it from chaos there comes order?

Anyway I have come this far & I am not going to let one bad day screw it up!

Back on to the eating schedule-- it really is the key!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why have I not been following you?! I do not know! I will now though!

I see that you haven't posted in a week or so- hope i'm not too late!!

I'm glad your house is now back to healthy. Sick kids really put everything else down on the priority list.